Stephanie Rochon-Cogliano, an award winning stylist and also the salon director is instrumental in customer service and relationship-building at the salon. The goal is to develop their own techniques and express their own creativity.
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- AIRLINE RESERVATION POSITION
- AIRLINE TICKET AGENT POSITION
- AIRLINE GATE AGENT POSITION
- AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL ACADEMY
- MANSFIELD & L.I.B.S.COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL
- CONTINUING ADVANCED EDUCATION IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY Certified continuing education , awards & accomplishments
- AWARDS & TRAINING, MATRIX Certified Haircoloring Degree
- PAUL MITCHELL Foiling & Techniques Accreditation
- AWARDS & TRAINING, RUSK Advanced Cutting Program
- AWARDS & TRAINING TAMMY TAYLOR Nail Certification
- AWARDS AND TRAINING REPECHAGE Certification in Facials, Body and Spa treatments as well as knowledge in skin care products
- AWARDS & TRAINING MATRIX Spa Treatments, Facials, Make-Up & Skin Care Products
- Exceptional knowledge and ability to deal with the public and people from various backgrounds
- Great verbal and listening communication skills
- Excellent speaking voice, well groomed and friendly appearance
- Profound ability to remain tactful and courteous in stressful situations
- Exceptional ability to follow clear rules and organized methods
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluency in Spanish, Italian together with English
Stephanie specializes in soft versatile haircuts and very natural dimensional hair color. Stephanie has over 16 years experience and continues to attend advanced hair cutting classes and hair coloring seminars.
Perhaps one of her most important qualities is her ability to put people at ease and to effectively communicate with a wide range of people.